The past two weeks can only be explained as a God thing. I've had staff & faculty express how happy they are to see a BSM come to LoneStar (cause they've experienced a BSM elsewhere). I've met so many students how seem hungry for a Christian student organization like BSM on our local campus. Doors & relationship seem open & ready! I feel like God is up to something on our campuses... & I'm excited to see what He does!
WELCOME WEEK TOTALS (August 30-Sept.8th):
1) BSM gave out 450 (out of 451) Survival Kits (provided by a local church partner).
2) BSM yielded 133 names & contact info from students interested in BSM.
3) 48 students expressed interest in being involved in an on campus (student led) weekly Bible Study.
4) 29 students asked for an opportunity to sit down with someone & talk about their spiritual/faith questions,
5) 12 students asked for help finding a local church.
6) Monty the Maverick stopped by BSM events TWICE! He seems to be a BSM fan & we'll take his endorsement!
BSM Montgomery DOES NOT EXIST WITHOUT YOUR FUNDING so YOUR PARTNERSHIP is greatly appreciate!
Not a partner of BSM yet? Consider becoming one today!
is a Texas Baptist Missionary, raising 100% of her salary to serve on the college campuses in Montgomery County, Texas. This blog is an effort to keep you posted with what's happening on campus monthly. Please consider becoming one of Tamara's financial partners (of course it's tax deductible).